- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 jalapeños
- 2 large stalks of kale ( any variety will do!)
- 1 small brown onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4th cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup cornmeal flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Grate both the zucchini & jalapeño with a small cheese grater.
- This little bit of hard work makes the food taste even better! You can use a chopper or food processor as well.
- Wrap the grated zucchini & jalapeño in a clean cheese cloth (or paper towel) and squeeze the extra water out.
- Dice garlic and onion ( the smaller the better) and chop the kale.
- Combine pressed zucchini & jalapeño in a mixing bowl with the parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, salt, italian seasoning, eggs & cornmeal flour.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined and smooth
- Make 9, 2-3 inch patties in your hands.
- Place evenly on a well greased non stick baking sheet.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F & remove patties from fridge.
- Use a clean cloth or paper towel to dab off the excess water.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown depending on your oven!
Per Serving ( 3 patties = 1 serving)
- Calories: 237 kcals
- Fat: 13 grams
- Protein: 12 grams
- Carbs: 33 grams
- Sugar: 9 grams