This recipe is great because it is very quick and easy! It is calorically dense, so it is not an everyday snack, but more of a party snack or after dinner sweet tooth craving. The walnuts deliver a great source of fat to keep you full and the honey offers the sweetness that everyone loves!
Dietary Accommodations: Gluten free, Good for the soul
1 cup – raw shelled walnuts
1 1/2 tablespoons – organic honey
1 teaspoon – organic cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use coconut oil to grease a non stick baking sheet. (any spray oil will work)
- Combine walnuts, honey & cinnamon in a small mixing bowl and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the walnuts walnut honey mixture on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until golden brown then flip the walnuts and bake five more minutes or until golden brown & crispy.
- Let cool for 25 minutes.
- Per Serving (serving size 1/4 cup)
- Calories – 212
- Fat – 20g
- Protein – 5g
- Carbs – 8g
- Sugar – 7g