Cold Brew coffee your new best friend.
This easy and delicious coffee recipe will cut down on you’re morning prep time and have you feeling cool and collected for your day.
What you need
(⅔) Cup of COARSELY ground medium roast coffee. (Note: it is important to use coarsely ground coffee so that it does not escape through the cheese cloth)
2L sized mason jar or pitcher
2,000 ml Filtered Water (8.5 cups)
1 small cheese cloth or you can cut a square from a large cheesecloth like I do. ( I cut mine in 6inch x 6 inch square)
1 clean piece of string
1 mason jar lid or tea towel
- Fill mason jar almost to the tip with cold water leaving room for the cheese cloth filled with coffee.
- Pour ⅔ cup of coffee grounds on to the small cheese cloth
- Pull up the corners of the cheese cloth and making it into a ball
- Secure the top of the cheese cloth with string
- Place your homemade “tea bag” of coffee in the water/ jar
- Cover the top of the jar with a lid or tea towel and place in the fridge
- Let the coffee steep in the fridge for 12 hours
- Remove coffee and enjoy!
Check out my DIY almond milk recipe for your cold brews perfect partner!